Effective from Dec 01, 2021
The following definitions apply to the terms and conditions set out below that govern the agreement of services between you and us.
- “we“, “us“, “our” and NMW Robotics mean NMW Robotics and its employees, agents, and independent contractors.
- “Customer“, “you” and “your” means the consignor/customer who is purchasing goods or services from NMW Robotics.
- “Services” means the services which are providing the by NMW Robotics.
- “Store” means the office and location of the NMW Robotics.
- “3D Printing” means one of a service providing by NMW Robotics making two dimensional image to three dimensional physical object.
- “Order” means the request to make goods from the customer.
- “Quotation” means a formal statement setting out the estimated cost for a particular job or service.
- “Invoice” and “bill” means a list of goods sent or services provided, with a statement of the sum due for these; a bill.
- “Payment” means the action or process of paying someone or something or of being paid.
- “Cheque” means an order to a bank to pay a stated sum from the drawer’s account, written on a specially printed form
- “Delivery” means the action of delivering goods.
- “Shipment” means the action of shipping goods.
- “Business days” means the days from Monday to Friday.Terms
- “Warranty” means a written guarantee, issued to the purchaser of an article by its manufacturer, promising to repair or replace it if necessary within a specified period of time.
- “Items/products” means goods manufactured by NMW Robotics.
Services we offer
- We provide 3D Printing & 3D Modeling Services.
- We will not provide services which are prohibited.
- We will not liable for any kind of usage, hard, loss, damage from the end product of our service once issued to customer.
Placing an order with NMW Robotics
- The prospective customer can confirm the quotation by either issuing us a Non-cancellable purchase order or by signing our proposal, confirming the order with us.
- Confirmation through email is also acceptable to NMW Robotics on case to case basis. As well as we will not process the orders which are confirmed by a call or a text message or any other social networks.
- The Customer will be required to make the Full payment (with delivery fee) to NMW Robotics, based on the terms and conditions agreed between the customer and NMW Robotics, for NMW Robotics to commence work on the customer’s order.
- Customer can cancel their order within 2 hours from the time confirmed. And if it is requested to cancel after 2 hours, the customer shall have to make the full payment for the order.
We accept the following Payment methods for orders placed with NMW Robotics.
- Direct deposit to NMW Robotics Bank Account via cash or cheque.
- The customer is required to send an email or WhatsApp message with a picture or scanned copy of the deposit slip.
- NMW Robotics will not accept postdated cheques.
Delivery of the products ordered from NMW Robotics
- If the agreement was for NMW Robotics to deliver the ordered products to the address the customer indicated when placing the order, the delivery date will depend on the delivery address specified by the customer. And it may take 2 to 3 days once dispatched from NMW Robotics.
- The delivery will be available only on business days expecting Poya days and other public holidays.
- Delivery charges will be indicated at the time the customer places the order with NMW Robotics and it will be indicated in the quotation provided by NMW Robotics.
- We will not be liable to deliver any kind of dangerous or prohibited items/products.
- We will not be liable to deliver any kind of flammable or explosive items/products.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damages of shipments which are provided by you.
- We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, and loss of use for shipments which are provided by you.
Warranty, Returns and Replacement of ordered products
- NMW Robotics will not offer a warrant for the 3D printed parts/plastic materials.
- NMW Robotics will not return the cash amount to the customer under any circumstances when making replacements.
- NMW Robotics will charge the same amount in the invoice or the required amount from the customer for the item/product. if the fault is from the customer and any physical damages.